S8 Red Spirit Thermal Tattoo Paper - Box 100 Sheets | Vegan Friendly | Non toxic | Studio Quality
Use with S8 Transfer & Barrier Gels
S8 TattooSKU: TTP-S8
or 4 payments of $13.50 with InfoIn Stock
- World's first red colored tattooing stencil paper
- Red color ideal for lining
- FD&C and D&C approved red colorants that are safe and approved for use on all skin types
- Thermal and impact ready
- Solid long lasting stencils
- Genuine USA Manufacture (not Chinese copy)
For years, tattoo artists have intuitively known that red is the ideal stenciling color for light skin tones thanks to the fact that red provides greatest degree of visual separation when black-lining.
However, stencil paper manufacturers have been unable to produce a thermal machine-ready red paper. Until now. A patent-pending blend of FD&C and D&C approved red colorants that are safe and approved for use on all skin types and mineral and vegetable waxes means unparalleled tattoo stencil performance.
When used with other S8 products -like the RED Stencil Transfer Gel and RED Tattooing Gel- RED Stencils will last longer than all competitors. And thanks to S8's system minded approach, RED doesn’t smear, smudge or wipe away until you want it to.
- Clean/ prepare skin using S8 Transfer Solution
- Discard inner tissue.
- Images can be drawn onto the paper or thermally burned using a S8™Stencil Printer or thermal (3M) stencil maker.
- Depending upon how the paper is imaged, the yellow backing sheet may be removed.
- Once a stencil is created, transfer it onto the skin using S8 Stencil Transfer Gel.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL). You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonable foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Should you receive a product that does not meet your expectations, you may return it for a refund or exchange - prior to opening the product. Our Sales Terms apply to all returns.
Where products have been opened, suitability of usage has been determined and no refund is available for change of mind purchases on used products. This does not exclude warranty claims where products may be faulty or contain a manufacturing fault.
Feel something is not right or need to make a warranty claim? Visit the Warranty Support section so we may assist you promptly.