NEHOC Long Life Professional Squeegee - 240mm
Trade quality build for sharper, higher quality prints.
Designed and manufactured in Australia, the NEHOC Long Life squeegee range is a true trade quality professional grade squeegee at budget price.
The well balanced Australian made wooden handle is designed for volume usage to provide weight and reduce wrist pressure for printing, yet remain light for handling between prints - ideal balance between usage and performance honed over 40+ years of development.
Screwed together - no nails or glue - allows quick rotation of the blade to provide you twice the squeegee life than other cheap Chinese brands.
Sanded edges add a softness to the sides to stop potential damage to screens and hands during handling and use, unlike Aluminium blades which can damage mesh and fingers.
Sharp quality results for thousands of prints will be achieved using a trade quality Urethane blade that doesn't require sharpening
- Cheap rubber blades will eventually wear with high volume (1,000+) usage through the abrasive nature of silk screens.
Fits all available frame sizes or use freehand.
▪ Light and comfortable wooden handle (Australian made)
▪ Professional blade provides durability with a long life than rubber
▪ Easy blade rotation gives you two squeegees for the price of one
▪ Screwed, not nailed or glued, for quick blade rotation and easy cleaning
▪ No blade sharpening required
▪ Long Life square edged blade with four usable edges
▪ Smooth sanded corners with no sharp edges to catch screen or fingers
▪ Blade stiffness is 70 durometre (also called shaw)
• High Tolerance to UV Systems
• High Abrasion Resistance
• Blade is free from additives for a cleaner print when using Sensitive Print Media
• High solvent resistance with high tolerance to Plastisols
Clean after use
Rotate blade every 12 months or 5,000 prints.
Do not soak in water to clean - just wipe ink away with soft cloth after use.
Immediately after printing return excess ink to the container, wipe any remaining ink from the blade with paper towel (absorbent toilet paper works best) until blade is free of ink. It is only the wet ink that is important to remove and that’s best done before it dries on the blade.
Always clean your squeegee immediately after use. You may not remove the pigment stain, squeegees are a tool that will get dirty/ messy.
Length: 240mm width / 9 7/16 inches
Blade: Urethane | 70 Durometre/Shore | Square Edge
Binding: 3 Screws
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL). You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Should you receive a product that does not meet your expectations, you may return it for a refund or exchange - prior to opening or using the product.
Where products have been opened or used, suitability of usage has been determined and no refund is available for change of mind purchases on used products. This does not exclude warranty claims where product may be faulty or contain a manufacturing fault.
Something not right with your Squeegee? Visit the Warranty Support section.