170mm / 6.7" NEHOC Long Life Professional Squeegee | x2 Life | Urethane Blade | Australian Made | Trade Quality
Trade quality, x2 lifespan, easy cleaning & storage.
Australian designed and manufactured.
Designed and manufactured in Australia, the NEHOC Long Life squeegee range is a true trade quality professional grade squeegee at budget price.
The Australian made wooden handle is designed for comfort, well balanced across the width of the blade and light to use. Screwed for an x2 lifespan compared to nailed/ glued economy squeegees on the market. Matched with a quality urethane blade for sharper prints, using less pressure and ink compared to low grade rubber used in economy squeegee's.
Using a professional grade squeegee will help reduce the two most common printing errors of excess pressure and incorrect angle, enabling even a beginner to receive quality prints first time.
Balanced for improved quality
The solid balanced handle provides even blade contact pressure across the design area and through the screen.
Comfortable to hold, the reduce print pressure has a great flow on affect to the arm/elbow/wrist, making the NEHOC Long Life Squeegee ideal for all users with wrist injuries/ pain/ arthritis.
This ideal balance between usage and performance has been honed over 40+ years of development and local manufacture by NEHOC.
- Why not use a metal handle? They are made for automated presses (hence the narrow fit), heavier than wood and uncomfortable for longer runs of printing.
Double the life of your squeegee with easy blade rotation, each squeegee is screwed together - no nails or glue - unlike the cheap Chinese brands or 'Speedball' wooden types which must be replaced once the blade is damaged/ worn.
Sanded corners add a softness to the sides to stop potential damage to screens and hands during handling and use, unlike Aluminium blades which can damage mesh and fingers.
Urethane (not rubber) Blade
The trade quality Urethane blade provides years of quality results as the blade is resistant to wear and doesn't require sharpening.
The stronger urethane is resistant to damage/ knicks/ marks during storage (and usage), blade damage will cause lines/ marks in prints that require blade replacement/ sharpening.
- Cheap rubber blades will wear faster with usage through the abrasive nature of silk screens.
It's the sharp square edge of the blade that pulls the ink across the silk screen to print, if your blade is rounded you must press harder for the same result and ink flow.
Harder pressure = blurring/ bleeding of ink in the design and lower quality.
Flat base allows standing between prints
The unique flat base design enables the NEHOC squeegee to stand between prints, holding the ink off items and keeping a clean work area.
Where do you put your squeegee after printing?
Seems like a simple answer, however many beginners place it down on a piece of paper next to the print area wasting costly ink and creating a mess in the work area in just a short time as that inked paper transfers back to the squeegee handle and onto your fingers.
Not quite the size you need? No problems, all NEHOC Professional Squeegee's can be cut down to a custom size using a sharp saw.
NB: Inch size is reference only, all manufacturing measurements are in centimetres, Imperial reference only for US Speedball screens users.
▪ Light and comfortable wooden handle (Australian made).
▪ Professional blade provides durability with a long life than rubber.
▪ Easy blade rotation gives you two squeegees for the price of one.
▪ Screwed, not nailed or glued, for quick blade rotation and easy cleaning.
▪ No blade sharpening required.
▪ Long Life square edged blade with four usable edges.
▪ Smooth sanded corners with no sharp edges to catch screen or fingers.
▪ Blade stiffness is 70 durometre (also called shaw).
• High Tolerance to UV Systems.
• High Abrasion Resistance.
• Blade is free from additives for a cleaner print when using Sensitive Print Media.
• High solvent resistance with high tolerance to Plastisols.
Clean after use
Rotate blade every 12 months or 5,000 prints.
Do not soak in water to clean - just wipe ink away with soft cloth after use.
Immediately after printing return excess ink to the container, wipe any remaining ink from the blade with paper towel (absorbent toilet paper works best) until blade is free of ink. It is only the wet ink that is important to remove and that’s best done before it dries on the blade.
Always clean your squeegee immediately after use. You may not remove the pigment stain, squeegees are a tool that will get dirty/ messy.
- Light and comfortable wooden handle made in Australia.
- Professional Urethane blade provides durability with a long life than basic rubber.
- Easy blade rotation gives you two squeegees for the price of one.
- Screwed, not nailed or glued, for quick blade rotation and easy cleaning.
- No blade sharpening required.
- Long Life square edged blade with four usable edges.
- Smooth sanded corners with no sharp edges to catch screen or fingers.
- Blade stiffness is 70 durometre (also called shaw).
- High Tolerance to UV Systems.
- High Abrasion Resistance.
- Blade is free from additives for a cleaner print when using Sensitive Print Media.
- High solvent resistance with high tolerance to Plastisols.
Length: 170mm width / 6.7 inches
Blade: Urethane | 70 Durometre/Shore | Square Edge
Binding: 2 Screws
Weight: 190 grams*
* Average weight of 10 squeegees taken, as weight may vary ever so slightly due to wood density, however the above is an accurate guide to general product weight.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (ACL). You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Should you receive a product that does not meet your expectations, you may return it for a refund or exchange - prior to opening or using the product.
Where products have been opened or used, suitability of usage has been determined and no refund is available for change of mind purchases on used products. This does not exclude warranty claims where product may be faulty or contain a manufacturing fault.
Something not right with your Squeegee? Visit the Warranty Support section.